T-Mobile Unlock App – Troubleshooting for Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc.

https://in-kahoot.com/guide-to-create-a-kahoot-game/ and welcome to another video of unlock panda. Today’S tutorial will focus on troubleshooting. To be more specific, we will be trying to unlock an lg g7 think from the t-mobile network. However, we will encounter some problems, but I will show you what’s the process to to solve those problems, so let’s go ahead and get started. Let’S go and find out that I’m a number by pressing star hash, zero six hash. Here you will find the 15 digit number which will be displayed on your screen now on your computer and go to the website on lock, panda comm. So basically right now we’re just on the process of unlocking a phone later on we’ll get into the troubleshooting part. So now we have to enter some information about your phone first go ahead and enter your carrier or the original provider which the phone is currently locked to. Then you have to enter the manufacturer or the brand of your device. On my case, it’s an LG. Now you have to look for the exact model. Lg has a lot of models so make sure that you select the right one. So I’m looking for that LG g7 pink and I’m gon na select the unlock app here. It is this one now enter the I’m. A number this was the 15 digit number we found out on the last step. Then you have to enter that email. This is where you wish to receive the unlock instructions. You have the option also to enter a telephone number. I’M not gon na. Do that and then at the bottom of the page, you see the estimated delivery time as well as that price. Okay. So let’s click on unlock now then you’re gon na go to the following page in here you get a summary of your order. Make sure that everything looks good and if everything is okay go at the bottom of the page, where we will start with a payment process, we get the option to pay through PayPal. I’M gon na select this method because I think it’s very secured. So I just have to enter my account information and after I’m done with the payment, depending on that, I still made it time of delivery. You will be receiving an email just like this. Okay, so on the email, as I said before, you will receive detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to proceed to unlock your phone okay. So now we have to go back to our phone. We have to turn around back again and now all we have to do is connect to a Wi-Fi connection, so I’m just going to enter here the password for my Wi-Fi network and wait a couple of seconds for the confirmation here. It is and following instructions on the email I received, I have to look for the unlock app from t-mobile, so I’m just gon na go look for it on the applications on my phone. My thing is gon na be here on this t-mobile folder and there it is unlock app and here we’re just gon na press Continue here at the bottom on him. Here you have to press on permanent unlock and it’s gon na search on the t-mobile servers. If the phone it’s unlock, this might take a couple of seconds and if everything is ok, you should receive a message saying that it has been unlocked. However, which has got a message saying: unlock failed: okay, don’t panic? There is a process to go on and I’m gon na show you how the unlock panda superteam helped me and I got at the end my phone unlocked. So all you have to do is go to your email and write to the address. Support ad unlock panda, calm subject: I just I’m gon na write, unlock unsuccessful and then I’m just gon na send a brief message explaining that my luck didn’t work and the most important thing is to write the aim, a number that was the 15 digit number that We got on previous steps and I’m just gon na write the model that I was trying to unlock. That’S all that you need to put on that email that information it’s enough, so that they can find your order and start helping you a couple of minutes later. I received an email just like this: basically it what they were saying that they received my message and they were looking into it and a couple of minutes later I received another email on that email. They told me that they checked and that the phone has been unlocked so that I should perform another step. I had to perform a factory reset to the phone. Okay, so going back to my phone, I’m just going and go to settings and I’m gon na perform a factory reset just make sure that you have a backup, since all information will be erased – and this may take a couple of minutes. So after that, reset is done, let’s go ahead and connect to the Wi-Fi network. Again and after you are connected, go into your applications and search for the unlock up again. Okay, here it is, and we’re gon na try and unlock it again so on here. Remember you have to press on continue and it’s gon na connect to the t-mobile servers, and now you have to press on permanent unlock and now it’s gon na check again on that t-mobile service. If the phone has been unlocked, remember that these might take a couple of seconds and apparently the unlock has failed again: okay, don’t worry we’re just gon na keep talking to the support system from unlocked and I’m just gon na reply on the last email I got And I’m gon na. Let them know that I’m still getting the error message and again I got an email immediately telling me that they received message and very shortly after I got another message with the instructions on this message: they’re, basically telling me to do the process. All over again, this might seem that we’re doing the same thing all over again, but I’m sure that they are working on the servers to make down.look possible. So here we are again we’re gon na try to press the unlock up one more time. Hopefully, we’ll get a different outcome this time, so go ahead and press on continue and remember. We have to select permanent unlock, it’s gon na check on the servers again and hopefully this time yes unlock approved. So as you see, the support from unlock panda works. You just have to establish communication with them and follow the instructions that they will tell you, I’m just going to restart the phone here to show you that the unlock has worked and that the phone is working. So you can look at the top here. I have a signal that means that the phone is unlocked and it’s working 100 %. I hope this video was useful and I’ll catch you on the next video